Re: RFC: use /etc/kde2/system.kdeglobals instead of /etc/kderc

                                      -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com

Yes, and beating your cloths on a rock at the side of a river in a mixture
of rendered pig fat and ash will get them cleaner that any other technique,
but I'll settle with the results I get from a washing machine
          -- johngay@eircom.net