Re: Konqeror and bigger font in text view

On Monday 30 April 2001 00:37, Viktor Lakics wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Unfortunately, Under Settings there is no Configure editor option,
> not when I open konqi, not even when there is a text file viewed.
> The only options are configure: toolbars, konqueror,keybindings
>
> Any other idea, I could try?
>
> Viktor

Probably because of the version...
What is working for me too (as already mentioned on this list): start kwrite,
settings->Configure Editor->Fonts->Size.

Then you have to close kwrite again (the config files are now being written)
When you open a text file in Konqy again it *should* show the fonts
correctly. At least it does here.

CU
Andi