Re: koffice?

With the current problems with koffice for the potato packages, the recent
announcement of KDE2 finally making it to woody and the fact that I'm running
Progeny, which is woody-based, should I try replacing my current KDE from Ivan's
site with KDE from Progeny and/or woody directly? Up until the change with
koffice, Ivan's KDE packages worked fine for me. I'm just not sure how close
Progeny is tracking woody so I might need to go to a straight woody source to
get the latest KDE.

Thanks again Ivan for all your valuable work in providing KDE for those of us
who otherwise would have had to do without.

Cheers,

     John Gay