Re: koffice?

> 	Unfortunately, I haven't been able to download the new,
> 	corrected koffice packages. Are they uploaded already
> 	(possibly waiting in some queue?)?

The sid packages are sitting in incoming.debian.org.  Since kformula is new
(well, for the purposes of the queue) and since I just missed the last update
of the overrides file (as always seems to be the way.. *sigh*) it will
probably be at least half a week before the sid packages hit the FTP servers.

Bugger, it hadn't occurred to me that the screwed up dependencies for potato
users would go all the way to breaking task-kde. *slap*

As for potato packages, I'm not sure how those are generally done.  If all
else fails, I can ask for use of the machine I was last building potato
packages on, although I will need to check first because they're big and
nasty and take three hours to compile on my laptop and almost blow my
physical+swap memory limits, so I don't want to just log on to someone else's
box and hit build without asking. :)

Ben.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

I don't feel a part of any kind of sisterhood. Again, it's the
most disappointing thing where I get criticized by women more than men
on how I play the piano. They find it offensive. I'm just going, well,
this is how I choose to express myself, so if you're truly a strong,
independent
woman, then how could you possibly find me being a strong, independent
woman offensive?
	- Tori Amos