Re: Problems with kdevelop 1.4

On Sunday 22 April 2001 13:20, Regnat Nikolaus wrote:

> I´m also searching for the C++ reference which is missing. Someone out
> there who solved this problem?

You need to get the C/C++ reference from somewhere. I've got a copy, but it's
1.182M so I won't post it to the list. If you want, I can send it to you, or
you can have a look yourself. I remember I had to search the kde ftp site for
a while before I found it, but I don't remember were I did find it. Be sure
to get c_cpp_reference-2.0 rather than the 1.0 which is for an older version
of kdevelop.