bug in qt or khtml?

Hi kde gurus,

I've found a bug, or at least something that's behaving rather strange.
It's difficult to explain in English so I've attached a small php file
to see it in action. When you load it in your webbrowser you'll see a
listbox with 4 items. Here's what I would like you to do:

1- Select the first item but don't release your mouse button. Move the
mouse down to item 4 and release the button. All 4 items _appear_ to be
selected. Now click on the submit button and behold: only the first item
was "transferred".

2- Individually select the items and click on submit: all is well.

I know for sure that method 1 _has_ worked at some point in time.
Unfortunately I can't remember what was the kde-version that I was
running at that time. At this moment I have Ivan's latest packages for
potato.

It would be nice if someone with more knowledge than I could explain
what's going on and what can/should be done about it.

Thanks,
Iwan.

copy this to ~/public_html/bug.php and don't forget to change the value
of "action" on line 13.
==================================
<?php
	if ($values) {
		foreach ($values as $value) {
			echo "$value&nbsp;";
		}
	}
?>
<form method="post" action="http://localhost/~iwan/bug.php"; enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded">
<select name="values[]" size=4 multiple>
	<option value="item1">item1
	<option value="item2">item2
	<option value="item3">item3
	<option value="item4">item4