Re: Konqueror 2.1

El Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 11:26:28PM +0200, Etienne Gos dijo:
-| I do have similar problems.
-| When using Konqueror, I often get this message:
-| The process for the http://www.(adress) protocol died unexpectedly.
-| So I repeat a few times the order to open the new webpage or the link, til it
-| works.
-| Is it a bug of Konqueror 2.1?
-| Etienne

I have been also exeriencing this for a time now (I think it is since
one of the 2.0.1's betas, I have been getting my packages up to date
under Potato as soon as Ivan makes them). Posted it to the list
and filed a bug report to bugs.kde.org about a month ago but no answer
yet. No clue about it. A pitty Konqui is usesless as a web browser this
way.

-|
-|
-| --