Re: Konqueror 2.1.0.1 doesn't like the Apple Store

On Friday 23 March 2001 12:38, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:
>     Rick,
>
> I am using the i386/potato/latest kde and this url works on my box without
> a fuss.
>
> On Friday 23 March 2001 08:13, Rick Cook wrote:
> > Ivan,
> >
> > Konqueror on at least i386 (I forgot to check powerpc last night) has
> > stopped working with the Apple Store:
> >
> > 	http://store.apple.com/
> >
> > This includes the not yet released 2.1.1.

I guess I should have been more specific. The page pointed to by the above
URL displays fine. When I attempt to go any where from that page, the current
page repaints. I do not get to any of the "sub-stores".

I just confirmed the same behaviour on powerpc.

Rick
--
rcook@ntlug.org
rcook@hex.net