Re: Is there any way to make a x-y scatter plot with kspread/kchart?

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 02:53:31AM -0300, Rogerio Brito wrote:

> On Mar 21 2001, Thomas E. Vaughan wrote:
> >
> > Should this be reported as a bug, or was I not clever enough to figure
> > out how?
>
> I have also tried to make some plots with kspread/kchart and failed (I
> don't know what a x-y scatter plot is, though -- is it a plot where y is
> a function of x? If yes, then this was what I tried).

Right.  Every chart seems to be a plot of cell value versus cell offset.  I
can't figure out how to plot the value of each cell in one column against
the value of the corresponding cell in another column.  If it's not
possible to do that, then there is a (possibly wish-list) bug.

--
Thomas E. Vaughan <thomas.vaughan@nssl.noaa.gov>
CIMMS/NSSL, Norman, OK, USA