getButtonShift problem again

I've just installed task-kde from the ftp.wh9.tu-dresden.de mirror. I'm
getting the "error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.3:
undefined symbol: getButtonShift__14QPlatinumStyleRiT1" of which some
people have complained in the past. Looking through the archives, I've
seen suggested:

Get a new kdelibs3 -- I only just got it, so it's clearly up to date :)
Check that all /usr/lib/libqt links point to same place -- they do[1]

Installed versions:
[ aquarius@giles ] ~ $ dpkg -l kdelibs3
ii  kdelibs3       2.1.0-0.potato KDE core libraries (runtime files)
[ aquarius@giles ] ~ $ dpkg -l libqt2
ii  libqt2         2.0.2-1.1      Qt GUI Library (runtime version).
[ aquarius@giles ] ~ $ dpkg -l libqt2.2
ii  libqt2.2       2.3.0-beta1-0. Qt GUI Library (Migration package).

So at this stage I'm at a bit of a loose end. Any suggestions?

Aq.

[1] although people seem to be talking about KDE depending on
"libqt2.2", whereas the libqt2.2 package I have is a migration package,
and I seem to only have libqt2.0.2 in /usr/libqt2/lib -- could this be
related?

--
It's so hard to assert your masculinity to a retailer, and demand 'guy
colors', when you use arguments like "It won't go with my curtains."