Re: konquerer user-agent does not work
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: konquerer user-agent does not work
- From: Christian Mayrhuber <Christian.Mayrhuber@gmx.net>
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:27:07 +0100
- Message-id: <01030210270700.00311@byblos>
- In-reply-to: <01030123465402.01353@linux>
- References: <01030123465402.01353@linux>
Am Thursday 01 March 2001 23:46 schrieb Hendrik Sattler:
> the add (?!?) button of the user agent wil never become non-grey, ergo I
> cannot enter an entry !?!
> Is this normal, has anyone else this problem, too?
I tried it and: Yes, me.
Looks like you found a bug. I'm running sid with qt-2.3.0-beta1, so this could
possibly be another qt bug, since the user agent dialog worked fine in beta2.
Can anyone on potato with qt-2.2.3 or qt-2.2.4 and kde 2.1-final try this?