Re: some true type fonts tips for kde2.1, qt2.3, xf4.02
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: some true type fonts tips for kde2.1, qt2.3, xf4.02
- From: James Stembridge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:11:40 +0000
- Message-id: <01022821114002.02213@buffy>
- In-reply-to: <01022821065001.02213@buffy>
- References: <01022812580601.07951@fluids51> <01022814503702.07951@fluids51> <01022821065001.02213@buffy>
On Wednesday 28 February 2001 9:06 pm, James Stembridge wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 February 2001 7:50 pm, Christophe Prud'homme wrote:
> > server moreover How will the X server get a list of the fonts(fonts.dir
> > file in each FontPath directory)? mkfontdir doesn't support ttf !
> A quick search in dselect give ftools which does this very thing
Sorry, make that fttools.