new packages

Ok,

    kdelibs/kdebase/kdemultimedia

fresh, updated.  Current with sid.  Let me know. Should fix alot of problems.
I have no plans on uploading again until final (ie approx 2 weeks), unless
there are show stoppers.

I'm trying to work on a libqt2.2-xft package for unstable.  Speaking of which
if there is anyone who is a guru on XFT and X 4 (or at least knows configuration
bits of it) please let me know.  I know jack about it other than what I've seen
come across the lists (which isn't much).

What I want to know is:

    Can I (eventually) build the main qt package with XFT support and through
configuration options not have it use the features?  I mean it's currently
incomplete right now, but some people want to play with it...it would be
nice if one could toggle something in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 or
/etc/X11/XftConfig that would turn it on or off.  (I'm assuming there is a
way...I just haven't gone looking for it).

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II