Re: Weird behavior of Java graphical programs under KDE2

Am Saturday 27 January 2001 20:50 schrieb Guilherme Ceschiatti:
> Hi!
>
> I'm writing to report a weird behavior of Java graphical programs under
> KDE2. I think it's concerned to KDE2 because it's occur only under it.
>
> I use Borland JBuilder and, after some time, the up arrow key and the left
> arrow key stop to work. Even if I close and restart the program again, it
> doesn't works too. I have to close the KDE2 session and then re-login into
> the system. This problem occurs with other graphical Java programs too.
>
> Anybody has had this problem too?
>
> []s
> Guilherme Ceschiatti

Strange, I'm using JBuilder, too under KDE 2, but the arrow keys work just
fine. I was able to get all keys working as I disabled the Ctrl+Fx key
combinations in the control panel Look&Feel -> Key Bindings.

I'm using the IBM JDK and JBuilder Foundation. If I switch to the blackdown
or Sun JDK I can't use the delete key. Unfortunately the Sun one is the only
one which works with JBuilder in debugging mode.

I'm running XFree4.0.2, KDE 2.1 Beta 2  and Sid, but had no keyboard problems
with earlier KDE2 versions.

--
WfG, Chris