Re: .debs for Aethera

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 09:50:51AM -0500, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> For theKompany, I've debianized Aethera 0.9.0 .  I don't think they've
> installed it yet, but you can find it in the incoming directory of their
> FTP site if you hunt around.
>
> For those who don't know, Aethera is KDEs answer to Evolution or Outlook.
> This version is a "technology preview" so it is still rough around the
> edges but it's looking pretty good.  For more information see:
> http://www.thekompany.com/projects/aethera/
>
> Aethera is GPLed so it should go into Debian.  The problem is I have my
> hands full with my other packages right now so I can't afford to take on
> another one.  Would someone like to adopt it and upload it to Debian (and
> TDYC)?  If you are not already a maintainer, I'd be happy to sponsor you.

fyi... I have idle time on my box so I'm building it right now...if all goes
well I'll upload packages to tdyc.  And if someone wants to maintain as
requested above, I'll also be willing to sponser or you can just steal my
stuff as a start...don't matter to me...I'll even be willing to maintain it
if I like it. :)

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II