Configure Problem

This is a newbie question... My system is Corel Linux Second
Edition which uses Debian. I am trying to install kmysql-
1.2.1.tar.gz, which is a source file, and a KDE compliant client for
the Mysql database server. Everything goes alright until I get
to the ./configure part and then I get the following message:

./configure
checking how to run C++ preprocessor... /lib/cpp
checking for X... configure error: Can't find X includes. Please
check your installation and add the correct paths.

I presume from the above that I have to add a path in my path
statement, I am just not sure what to add or where to add it. When
I checked the /usr/X11R6/include directory it seemed to have
everything but "X". The nearest I could come was another
subdirectory "X11".

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Bill.

William Bradley,
Leaflets of Faith
http://www.leaflets.on.ca
We invite you to take a look at our email list:
http://www.egroups.com/group/leafletsoffaith