Re: Brahms for Debian?

KEWL!

Thanks for the quick answer! I'll have to get my sound working again and give
Brahms a good try. If it is everything I think it is, I'll wipe both my hard
drives and do a fresh install of Potato with KDE2 and arts and Brahms! At the
moment I've got a slink system upgraded to potato with KDE1 and a bunch of
misculanious stuff I've grabbed along the way. A fresh install should clean out
the cobwebs and I can correct the mistakes I've made along the way as well.

Thank again for the quick reply and keep up the good work of providing KDE for
those of us too timid for the bleeding edge!

Cheers,

     John Gay