problems with accents in konsole (again)

 2 days ago I upgraded one of my machines with potato with kde 2.0.1, and
accents in konsole were working fine (from spanish keyboard), I was really
pleased, but today I have upgraded again and the bug is present again. I have
read in this list that this bug does not exist in Woody. I only mention it
here again just to give a clue in case there has been a change that may have
produced this presence/absence of accents in konsole.

Pablo.
Pablo de Vicente (vicente@oan.es) http://www.oan.es  (Spain