Re: KDM starnge problem

>        I just try to install "kdm.... potato4" and I get a strange anoying
> problem. The first pannel is no more fully in french (I use french
> localisation). Half of the pannel is in french ("mot de passe" for "password")
> but all the buttons are in english (I get "Go" instead of "Entrer").

ok..so through some verification and all the problem seems to be that there
are no translations for them.  The kdm (for those of you who don't know)
that is in the Debian packages is out of the 2.1 tree.  It's a new port from
xdm out of X 4.0.1 and works alot better than that which is in 2.0.1.  So...
I can fix part of the translations by reverting back to their old names
(which is what I'm doing) but there will be some that still do not have any
i18n code to go with them yet.  So you'll have to suffer for those until
2.1 freezes and the i18n folks get cracking on it all.

I kinda apologize for this.... :)

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II