Minor issues with the kde.tdyc.com kde2 potato packages.

Hello,

first of all, thanks a lot Ivan for maintaining these.

One strange thing that happened the first time I downloaded kde2 (three
weeks ago) was with Alt-F2:
After a login, Alt-F2 xterm Enter Ctrl-F2 Alt-F2
brought me back to desktop 1.

Then, 1.5 weeks apt-get got new packages and the problem was fixed.

Now, I got new packages once again, and the problem is there again!

The second thing that's broken is korn: it does not work with IMAP. A bug
report + fix was filed to kde:
http://bugs.kde.org/db/14/14237.html

Bart