Re: Howto kde3.deb ?

Am Dienstag, 9. April 2002 22:49 schrieb Henrik Skantz:
> Hi,  does anybody has an idea when KDE3 will arrive for woody/sid?
> I'am rather new to Debian Gnu , but with my couple of months
> of exp. in Debians world  ( cause it's really , what i have exp. , a fine
> dist) i've learned that packages will take a while.
> So, is it hard to build own .deb packages from the kde source packages?
> Or is it best to wait for "the real ones" ?

Hi Hendrik,

there may some unofficals arround and you could always build from source, but
it is best to wait for the offical ones.

Just wait some days ( or weeks duno ) until the kde3 packages are ready. It
isn't that easy to make an package, particular kde is extra hard to create as
it persits of a bunch of libraries and apps ;-)

Greetings

	Michael