Re: Reupload node-proxy-agents to unstable

On 11/22/23 17:37, Yadd wrote:
On 11/22/23 17:33, Israel Galadima wrote:
Hi Yadd,

I would like to reupload node-corepack and node-yarnpkg to unstable. Can we also reupload node-proxy-agents to unstable? (since node-corepack depends on node-proxy-agents in experimental).

Thanks.

Hi,

node-proxy-agents breaks things, we have to fix them. See https://release.debian.org/britney/pseudo-excuses-experimental.html#node-proxy-agents

It seems we have to modify:
 * node-fetch
 * node-jsdom
 * node-undici

Other separated packages will be automatically replaced by packages provided (and updated) by node-proxy-agents:
 * node-agent-base
 * node-data-uri-to-buffer
 * node-https-proxy-agent (and node-http-proxy-agent)
 * node-proxy
 * node-socks-proxy-agent

@JS-DD: please don't update those 5 modules ;-)

Best regards,