help for typescript 4.9.5 transition

Dear JS team,

typescript 4.9.5 was uploaded to experimental two weeks ago. There have been a bunch of rebuild failures that came with this and I have been trying to fix them to the best of my abilities and more than half of them have been taken care of (including two pending rfs with fixes). The plan is to get node-typescript 4.9.5 into unstable in 1-2 weeks. It would be great to get some help with regards to fixing the rest of the rebuild bugs.

The following packages are the ones that remains to be fixed:

- node-agent-base (moved to a monorepo and now under node-proxy-agents, not sure how to deal with it)
- node-got (multiple changes in the repo since the last upload, the version very next to the one in the latest changes uses typescript 4.9.5)
- node-js-sdsl (changes in the repo since the last upload)
- node-mermaid (multiple changes in the repo since the last upload)
- node-rollup-pluginutils

The full list of packages affected by this upload is available at: https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?user=debian-js%40lists.debian.org&tag=typescript495

Any help with this is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Best,
Ananthu

--

PGP: BC55 8A19 E57C 716D D12F 2FA2 EEED 479E 6CEC F707