Re: libwabt.js => sucess but need policy and help

Hey,

Am Montag, dem 13.11.2023 um 09:19 +0000 schrieb Bastien Roucariès:

[...]
> Apo can I add myself to your package ? Do you care to comaintain with
> javascript team ?

I assume you are referring to wabt and this bug report [1] ?

Do you have a solution for the circular dependency that building libwabt.js
would create?

In general I would be totally fine if you or the Javascript team would
completely take over wabt and binaryen because both of them and emscripten are
closely related. See also #1052003; emscripten FTBFS with binaryen from
experimental.

Personally I only need wabt and binaryen to build WebAssembly code from source
for the ublock-origin Firefox/Chromium addon but I'm not really interested in
becoming more involved in the Javascript ecosystem. So feel free to take over
both packages and remove me as the maintainer.

Regards,

Markus

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/975405