Re: RFS: node-browserslist (update)

Hi,

After updating the suggested dependencies I pinned the latest dependency versions in node-browserslist now, and made sure it builds properly in a clean sbuild environment and that it is lintian clean. A such, re requesting for sponsorship.

Here's the salsa repo link, it is the same as before: https://salsa.debian.org/weepingclown/node-browserslist
The new version for the package is: 4.22.1+~cs6.1.27-1

I'll make sure to have a common rfs in such cases in the future.

Thanks you for the pointers.