Re: RFS - node-address (update)

On 5/10/23 8:48 PM, weepingclown wrote:
Hello,

Requesting sponsorship for a new package update.
The package details are given below;

package name: node-address
old debian version: 1.2.2-1
new debian version: 2.0.1-1
salsa repo (fork): https://salsa.debian.org/weepingclown/node-address

I have built the package in a clean sbuild environment and made sure
that it is lintian clean. Also since this is a breaking change, I have run
all the tests using autopkgtest and made patches accordingly.

Uploaded, thanks for persisting and fixing all the challenges that came your way (adapting the build commands and running tests).

Next time when uploading breaking changes/major updates, mention if you checked reverse (build) dependencies are not breaking as well.

Thank you.

--

PGP: BC55 8A19 E57C 716D D12F 2FA2 EEED 479E 6CEC F707