Do any of you hang out on IRC, or a discord, or anywhere?

I'm interested in understanding the best ways to use Debian Junior!

There are kids in my family to give gifts to.

Also if Debian Junior (well configured?) is good at being "simple and safe" enough for a kid, then there are also some elderly people in my family who might ALSO be helped by "a protectively simple system" (that they could bond with their grandkids by using what the grandkids are using)?

The best way to learn about best practices in this space seems like it might be to do some realtime chat about what people have seen work and not work... and so... is there anywhere "Debian Junior people" hang out and sometimes do realtime chatting?

Cheers!

Jennifer