Debian Junior - what's the current status

Hello,

is Debian Junior still maintained? Lot of links on wiki [1] are dead links.
I also found not existing packages in the tasks.

I'm not familiar with Debian Pure Blends, yet. But I started to look into
it.

Is it fine with you, when I start to clean-up the wiki pages? If somebody
here knows the history and have some information, would be nice to let me
know.

I'm available via XMPP (see E-Mail-Header) and I have joined #debian-jr

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianJr