Re: Please push changes for Debian Junior 1.28 to Git

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 09:32:00AM +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> On 2019/06/13 09:25, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > it seems you uploaded debian-junior 1.28 but did not pushed the latest
> > commits (changelog says "UNRELEASED").  Please push to make sure we
> > have the full history.
>
> Ah, sorry about that. Fixed.

Thanks.

I uploaded a new package since some dependency were removed.  I also
removed shoes due to

   https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2019/06/msg00069.html

> > I'm in the process of recreating the dependencies of the metapackages to
> > reflect the status of what is released in Buster.  May be some package
> > was removed from testing in the freeze process and should not be
> > recommended by a metapackage.
>
> Sounds good, I intended to work on an iso for buster but between
> everything else that didn't work out, but I think it is still worth
> while to do after the official buster release.

Yep.  So far we have no iso-creation procedure inside the Blends
framework ... but we should.  Please discuss your steps on
debian-blends@lists.debian.org and keep your work generic (= do
not use "junior" but rather $BLEND where BLEND=junior) in case
you might code something.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--