Re: Debian Jr BoF at DebConf14?

> Hi!
>
> I am sadly not going to DebConf14, we are just to exhausted
> and need to take it easy.
>
> However, I can hop in on IRC and video feed if someone else
> arranges a physical meeting or BoF at DebConf14.

I won't be at DebConf this year either, I don't know if I could be
able to connect to an online meeting before september. Probably
depending on the date and time, but don't count on me. Please, if you
do, could somepony send a minute of what's talked about, even if it's
just a few lines?

Thanks,
Miry