Re: Preliminary uploads from DouDouLinux

Hi Per,

> Sorry that I have not been able to put more effort in this last
> months. Busy with life and some other Debian stuff...

Unfortunately I'm quite in the same situation. I haven't been much
active for weeks if not months.

> If there is any package that we could upload right away I can
> surely have a look and start uploading package by package.

I suggest to start with the packages that make the most advanced
activities of DoudouLinux work, based on a modified LXDE environment. In
December I worked on porting this part to Debian Wheezy. Our package
repository should be in sync with my work.

> Jean-Michel, have you started creating a task list with
> DouDouLinux packages for Debian Jr on the blends page?
> I think that the three tasks lists that are listed on the blends
> page [0] are the proof-of-concept ones that Andreas added?

I must say I haven't changed a line of code in DoudouLinux since
January… So the answer is no. And I don't know when I'll be able to find
time to work on the project. Probably not before June.

Cheers,
--
Jean-Michel Philippe
Project founder