Four Linux distros for kids ... Debian Junior not mentioned

Following up on Andreas mention of this blog post:

   http://opensource.com/education/14/1/teaching-kids-linux

and the fact that Debian Jr and doudoulinux were not mentioned,

I'll be very interested to write a blog post for opensource.com,
and talk about Debian Jr.

The timing is perfect, because the site will be running a series
on Open Source and Young adopters in the following weeks.

However, since I'm new to Debian Jr.,  I will need help from
any of you, on revising the draft of the blog post.

These are typically sort (about 1 page), and get quite a lot
of visibility.

I'll start a draft and share it in this list.

   Many Thanks

       Luis