booking Reservation......

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to explore the possibility of having your full comprehensive enquiry of Hotel Reservation Booking for me and my family. Our names are:

i.   Mr. Graham Jacob & Mrs. Claire Jacob

ii.  Richie Jacob (23years)

iii. Williams Jacob (21years)

I will prefer 2 single rooms and 1 double room or any suitable availability for my family checking in on 8th August, 2013 and checking out on 18th August, 2013.

I will like to have your full rental list to enable me secure a reservation booking and let me know what type of credit card you accept in your reputable Hotel.

Kindly quote the prices and conditions too. Furthermore, I will be glad if you can calculate the total sum for my period of stay.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Williams Jacob