Dental

Thank you for taking interest in our offer and giving us the chance to present our dental services in detail.

Travelling 1500 miles for dental treatment may not make sense at first glance. But it may easily be one of the best decisions of your life. Why? How? Let us cover some of the most important points related to our services:

We are not that far away! Meet us in London.

Our dentists provide regular and FREE(!) dental consultations in London. A personal appointment ensures precise diagnosis and enables us to give a reliable individual price quote on the treatment required. Besides, you will have the chance to ask any medical questions you might have prior to making your decision.

Use the opportunity! Click here to register for a free dental consultation.

You also have a chance to request a treatment plan and price quote through the internet.

Click here to see our step by step procedure for on-line inquieries.

Save up to 60% with us!

Let us present you with a price comparison between standard UK prices and the cost of our services. As you will see, we not only provide you with the best possible service but do it at 50-60% lower cost including travelling.

Click here for our comparative price list.

Dental technology of the 21st century

Hungary offers the most developed medical and dental techniques in Europe. The brand new, state of the art equipment used in our partner clinic includes such novums as cirkon oxid or bego technology. There is nothing in way of dental treatment that the highly trained stuff cannot cope with including dental interventions carried out in narcosis.

For photos of the clinic and the dental surgery, please click here.

General treatment information with timelines.

We will make you feel at home

Our foreign clients often worry about the possible drawback of language barriers in communication. Not with us! Besides being the best in their profession, all the medical staff speak fluent English. And on any other occassions our services and assssistance will be available to you during your whole stay.

Combine business with pleasure

Dental treatments may take a few days. Many of our clients decide to use their free time to have fun while in Hungary. And again we are here to help!

For our most popular programmes and useful links, click here.

We certainly hope that you have found this short introduction of our services helpful and interesting. Should you wish to make an appointment or need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Don’t forget! We are here to help you. We are here to make you smile!