Re: JUXlala (German) and building live CDsB

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007, Ben Armstrong wrote:

You really _want_ to have a look into this if you think about
building a live CD, believe me, it is great!

I've been using it for months ...  See the list archives. :)

This just shows two things:

   1. I'm a sloppy reader of the list.
   2. I was right about live-helper. ;-))

Live-helper even includes Debian Jr. package lists, and future versions will include everything necessary to make a combo live Debian Jr. / installer CD.

Sounds promissing

           Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de