[De] Open Source factory enables us to work on their Debian Box

Hi all,

Open Source Factory is a German reseller of Debian CDs

    http://www.opensourcefactory.com/cms/index.php?page=Home

They want to start an experiment to design their box according
to user wishes.  This also includes requesting some content of
the manual.  You can ask for (probably even more *provide*)
some content under

    http://wiki.opensourcefactory.com/index.php/Handbuch

The question is: Do we want to write a short article about
the CDDs contained in Etch that are Debian-Edu, Debian-Jr and
Debian-Med.  I would see this as a chance to make CDDs more
pupular because I doubt thet they would be mentioned if
we don't ask for it.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--