Joint Venture?

Hi, I just wanted to touch base with you to see if we could discuss
a possible joint venture between your company and our Micon
product line.

We specialize in delivering poker strategies to gamblers looking
to get a competitive edge.  Just last week we conducted a survey to
our list...  Based on our results over 42% of poker players bet
on sports.

I think we could capitolize on this factor.  Would you be willing
discuss a possible joint venture?

We have a video where you can see how well we convert
(video link below)..

http://www.miconsecrets.com/cb/

Let me know if you're interested...  I'd love to talk to someone
from your organization.  The biggest media I have is our newsletter
which is over 10,000 strong with active gamblers.

Please get in touch.

Respectfully,

Bryan Micon

Affiliate Network: