CONTACT THE DELIVERY COMPANY FOR YOUR FUND

BARRISTER BEN JIMPAUL & COUNSELORS AT LAW)
                       06 BP 1409 AKPAKPA DODOMEY
                       COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

Attention My Dear;

I have Paid for the delivery fee for your Cheque Draft.but the manager of Financial Trust Bank Plc Benin told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire.So i told him to cash $950,000.00 all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $950,000.00 in cash was made with SHALOM COURIER COMPANY DIRECTOR.
Below is the needed information to enable them deliver your fund to you immediately. The only money you have to send to them is there security keeping fee which
is $115.00 Us Dollars to received your package. Don't be deceived by any body,i warn the company never take any thing out from the amount of $950,000,00 to aviod confusion,i did not pay the security keeping fee why because i don't know how long it will stay with them,Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the security keeping fee.
SHALOM COURIER COMPANY DIRECTOR
PROFFESOR.REV.MAXWELL  ATIKU
EMAIL..sh_courier_company123@yahoo.fr
TEL/FAX...+229-93-872-616.