Hello Friend

Hello Friend,

I am Barr, Gidado Smith . I have a client Mr Mark, who
bears the same last name with you,who pass On the 2nd of June 2005,Unfortunately.the Finance House where the deceased had an account valued at about US$16.5M has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have the account confiscated within the next 14 official working
days.

I will appreciate if you can help me stand as the next
of kin him and have this money claim from them,please if you are interested do get back to immediately with your contact address, phone and
fax.

Awaiting an ur response.

Regards,
Gidado Smith.