Re: Candidates for removal

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

These packages are candidates for removal by virtue of having
been sitting in unstable without being in 'testing' for very long periods.
It has a few false positives for packages which were kicked out of testing
recently, but they are pretty good candidates too.

This is based on http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/oldest.html.  I have included
only packages with RC bugs in this list, and I have also excluded
the whole libroxen mishmash (something should be done about that, though)
and all the lg-* packages, as well as packages with "keep this out of
testing" bugs.

1266 days: tuxtype (0 waiting, new pkg, has RC bugs) [Rune B. Broberg]
 Copyright issues (see bug 218908).  Jeroen wrote "let's see if someone
 interested jumps in, otherwise, removal seems to be the best option to me."
 -- on 21 June.  Someone said that they were trying to make a sponsored
 upload on 18 August; I've pinged them.

I hope Debian-Junior guys will do some action ...
It would be a shame to loose this nice thing.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de