Re: dead links on wml://devel/debian-jr/index.wml

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 12:55 -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 18:17 +0200, Thomas Huriaux wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A french user pointed out on debian-l10n-french that the following links
> > are dead on the main page of debian-jr:
> > http://www.tux4kids.org/ (line 201)
> > http://www.linuxforkids.org/ (line 230)
> > He said that the new page for the former seems to be
> > http://ww2.tux4kids.com/tux4kids/ but all the links on this page are dead
> > too (I don't know if these projects are still alive).
> >
> > Can you please fix what you can?
>
> Thanks.  I'll fix up what I can.  Tux4Kids is in the middle of a
> transition to a new site, so far as I know.  I haven't heard from
> linuxforkids for a while, so I'll just drop that one.

Just link directly to www.tux4kids.com. The .org address was stolen by a
domain squatter during a delay in the transfer to a new registrar (don't
ask, it's still too sensitive).

Tux4kids in general is basically sleeping until I can make more time to
do things. Between a divorce, a move, and a new job I've been way too
busy to breath let alone get things up to date.

That being said, if anyone knows of anyone who'd be willing to help
admin the tux4kids site(s), please let me know. The biggest thing
holding us back right now is probably my schedule :-/

--
.O.                                         Sam Hart, sam@progeny.com