Esperanto

I've been playing with this idea a bit, and was wondering if I could get some
input on it. As many of you probably already know, Esperanto is a language
designed for International communications. It is designed to be easy to learn,
while powerful enough to allow anyone to describe what they mean.

I believe that finding a common language between each other as a people is a
great and important step in finding common unity with people who have different
cultures. As such wouldn't it be a great idea to include some tools to help
facilitate young folks learning an international language, say Esperanto?

Perhaps this is not the best language (although it's reported 2,000,000+ users
might disagree) if not, let's search an alternative.

Perhaps some games should be written, or old ones packaged for Debian. Just
throwing some ideas around. I'm not a programmer really (taking programming in
school starting tommorow, but don't really have any solid skills yet) but could
probably develop or help develop some sort of Python (or C# in about a year)
based games for learning Esperanto.

I have decided to dedicate all my free time to my personal studies, and
Debian-NP as well as Debian-JR, hopefully I can find my place somewhere among
these ranks of excellent programmers and skilled, unpaid, professionals. On that
note, many thanks to the thousands of people involved with projects like this,
and other Open Source software movements, you are truly shaping the world (just
look at the rising popularity of Linux in general).

As a side note, it would be quite beneficial to have an instant messenger of
sorts, allowing parents to permit their children to message and recieve messages
from specific people that have been "pre-approved". Perhaps this dwelves too
much into the negative aspect of "restriction" vs. "education" but the rising
amounts of adults on the net seeking innocent children is perhaps worth a little
restrictions. As well I agree that youth should be encouraged to experiment and
"push the buttons" on their systems, perhaps some type of account could be
setup, or virtual server, that would allow youth to experiment with "remote"
systems so that actual physical systems can remain intact. Any youth able to
effectively use knowledge gained from this system to break into their own
system, should be quite adept to avoid messing it up, and even if they do it is
beyond the scope of Debian-JR as i've seen it.