travel to Xi'an

Hello,

I first of all apologize for this informal way of contacting you which I believe would be most effective with regards to the message I intend to bring to your notice.
We are a travel agency in Xi'an. It is not the biggest one in Xi'an but as one of the authorized international travel agencies by the National Tourism Administration of China, Shaanxi Culture International Travel Agency(CTA) has been in business for 12 years. We put the main aim on promoting the cultural exchanges between China and foreign countries since the establishment of the company. Over thirties experienced tour coordinators and tour guides conduct Japanese, English, Korea, Dutch, Spanish and Chinese tour groups.This year we start the new service, that is for foreign individual travelers to travel China. The itineraries here stand on their own merit by comparing them with anything in the market. We have created memorable vacations for hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers all the time. The philosophy of the company is very simple - -provide a unique vacation experience that will keep you coming back to us year after year. What makes the staff proud is we meet many tourists that we met before. We are available seven days a week if you need travel information about Xi'an or other pars of China. Our website is still under construction, but you can see the English version one week later.
For domestic tourists, we provide air ,train tickets and hotel booking, foreign languages interpreting and guiding.

Here is a three-day itinerary about Xi'an:
Three-day Warriors tour
 Day1 Arrive Xi'an.Pick you up from Xianyang Airport and then transfer to
 the hotel. Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda(D).
 Day2 Visit the City Wall, the Qin's Terra-cotta Warriors and the Huaqing
 Hot Springs. Tang Dynasty Palace Dinner in the evening.(BLD)
 Day3 Visit the Grand Mosque, Shaanxi History Museum. See off in the
 afternoon.(BL)
 Tour Cost with the breakdown quotations
 A Hotel:
 1)Three-star hotel(Bell&Drum Tower Hotel):  $23/Rm*2/2=$23P.P (for more than10 persons).
 2)Four-star hotel(Jianguo Hotel):  $42/Rm*2/2=$42P.P (more than 10 persons).
 3)Five-star hotel(Sheraton Xi'an Hotel):  $78/Rm*2/2=$78 P.P (for more
 than10 persons).
 B Scenic spots entry permission fee:
 Big Wild Goose Pagoda(25)+ City Wall(10) + Qin's Terra-cotta Warriors(90)
 +Huaqing Hot Springs(40)+ Grand Mosque(12)+ Shaanxi History Museum(35)=¥212
 C Transportation:
 ¥130p.p(Private coach transfers between scenic spots and Xi'an City)
 D Meal:
 25*3=75+220(Tang Dynasty Palace Dinner & Show)=¥295
 E Domestic flight fare:(Not include in the price)
 We will provide you the most favorable local flight fare discount list.
 Inclusions:
 1)Hotels accommodation, based on standard room/ double occupancy;
 2)American breakfast daily;
 3)Private coach transfers between scenic spots and Xi'an City;
 4)Three standard meals each day;
 5)Scenic spots entry permission fee;
 6)Professional English speaking guide.

Our business operation number is :L-SNX-GJ0017;
ADD:#1103 of the Culture Building,No.100 North Chang'an RD,Xi'an,China. 710061
Wbbsite: www.xianta.cn
E-mail:wygn@xianta.cn
Fax: 0086-29-85218450
Tel: 0086-29-85210705