want ads (do you want to work in China?)

Dear Ms.leena,

I will like to signify my interest in taking up an
english teaching job in china.

I am 25 years of age and have a national diploma in
food science and technology. Also, I possess a
professional certificate in English Communication
skills. I am computer literate with good knowlegde of
Ms word, Ms excel, Power Point Presentation and web
designing.

I will really appreciate if you can let me know detail
about the application process soonest as I am very
interested in relocating on a teaching job to china.

Expecting your reply

Inegbe Evelyn U

Tel: 234-803-382-1289