Re: My apologies

Harry McGregor wrote
| On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 20:22, Donna Jean Glasgow wrote:
| > You're right;  it was not my intent to swear at anyone other than the
| > spammer who is forcing me to have to change my e-mail address.
|
| Changing an email address is a short term solution to spam.  The new
| address will be found.
|
| I would suggest, if you run your own servers, that you look at Spam
| Assassin.  If you don't run your own servers, find an ISP that uses
| postini, they do a wonderful job of spam reduction.

There is also mozilla-mail, and its wonderful spam filters, look at
this review/tutorial for help in using it:

http://mozilla.gunnars.net/mozilla_spamfilter.html

--
Justin Zeigler <jzeigler@zqc.com>
Project Impresario of GOVIA(PIG)

My mind is like a rusty trap, you never know when, or if, it is
going to go off, and someone is likely to get tetanus when it does.