Re: http://Worldsat.rtfm.be

I've been spamcopping them when I have time.  I don't know
if it does any good, but it hunts down and sends emails to
the "abuse@" and "webmaster@" (or any of the other various
standard complaint channels that check out ot be valid
emails), and sometimes even comes up with actual usernames
for email addresses and sends a message there, too.  If
anyone knows anything negative impacting from using spamcop,
please let me know.  I always wonder if a lot of these
schemes aren't to harvest fresh valid email addys.