Re: libsdl1.2 packages (fwd)

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Timothy Musson wrote:

> I've been lurking for a few months, just out of curiousity. I
> apologize if I'm too far off topic with this post, but Andreas
> mentioned Christmas coming up...  Some of you might be interested in
> these two simple (but fun) games:
>
> http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~trmusson/gnect.html
Even if I do not really know why we need a YAFIARC
(Yet Another Four In A Row Clone :) ), why did you not make it an
official package?

> http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~trmusson/slider.html
Later part of the last question applies here as well.

> Both games behave themselves (no weirdness, AFAIK) and I've tried to
> make them attractive/kid-friendly. They're available as .debs as
> well as plain source.
Screen shots are funny, any reason to make them not official
available?  The missing license statement on the pages you mentioned?

> Again, I'm sorry if this was too off topic - I'll shut up now.
It's not really off topic if the license is OK.

Kind regards

          Andreas.