Re: libsdl1.2 packages (fwd)

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 09:51:42AM +0100, Tille, Andreas wrote:

> Raise hands people on the list!  Is this list dead?

Hi,

I've been lurking for a few months, just out of curiousity. I
apologize if I'm too far off topic with this post, but Andreas
mentioned Christmas coming up...  Some of you might be interested in
these two simple (but fun) games:

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~trmusson/gnect.html
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~trmusson/slider.html

Both games behave themselves (no weirdness, AFAIK) and I've tried to
make them attractive/kid-friendly. They're available as .debs as
well as plain source.

Again, I'm sorry if this was too off topic - I'll shut up now.

Regards,

Tim
--
trmusson@ihug.co.nz