Re: Browsers

On 26 Jun 2001, at 11:44, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> I haven't tried either Chimera2 or Gzilla.  Anyone have experience
> using these on really light systems?

I used chimera2 once or twice. Don't use it. It is ancient (I mean
ancient). It doesn't even support all of html 3! And it uses the
Athena toolkit..so it is a bit..*ahem* ugly (and the scrollbar makes
no sense if you have never used Athena based programs before). So, I
don't think it is very child friendly (or any person friendly for
that matter).

#umbclinux @ irc.openprojects.net
lamer.hackedtobits.com
linux@cke.cjb.net