debian-jr.com, .net and .org

I registered debian-jr.com, .net and .org. I had intended to use these for
(a) a kid-safe message board, akin to a kids' interest Slashdot with
moderated approval for posts and no e-mail address support and (b) a set of
Debian-Jr "junior-HOWTOs" on painting, writing, etc with Debian.

A change of jobs makes this pretty unrealistic for me. If anyone has a good
use for the domain names, or would like to take up the above projects,
they're more than welcome to the domains.

- Brian